MATERIAL ACCEPTANCE TO WAREHOUSE
1. External check of the items to verify their integrity and therefore that they haven't damages 2. Verification of the total gross weight.
UNPACKING AND MECHANICAL PRE-TREATMENT 3. Numerical control and of the possible presence of defects on the material to be worked
HOOKING TO THE PLANT4. Check of the mechanically pre-treated surface
ANODIC OXIDATION5. Check opacity / brilliance of the chemically pre-treated surface. 6. Thickness measure of the anodic film.
7. Visual inspection of color fidelity.
LABORATORY8. Parameters Control of chemical baths (concentration , pH and temperature) .9. Drop test for the fixing quality*
10. Test of weight loss for the fixing quality (UNI EN 12373-7).*11. Test of abrasion resistance (Clark Test / BS 6161).*
PACKING12. Visual inspection to check for any non-compliance (color , scratches, dents) .
13. Color check with Spectrophotometer.*
14. Brilliance check with Glossmeter.*
15. Anodic film thickness check with Micrometer.*
16. Thickness check of the anodic film with Micrometer.
LARGE ORDERS 17. On request and only for large orders, Anodizing NECE can also perform checks from raw of material hardness, size , thickness and flatness of the profiles.
* On request, with the issue of the " Anodizing Treatment Certificate" .